On Wednesday, July 24, the first shipment of horses was made by plane from Zaragoza to Mexico.
The horses were taken in a special animal vehicle from the quarantine site in Madrid, where they had been kept for a month, to the Zaragoza airport.
After 4 hours of travel, the truck arrived at the Zaragoza airport loading dock. The horse stall was then positioned to receive the horses.
Once inside the horse stall they were given water and moved inside the warehouse to the shaded area while the freighter loaded other cargo.
Just half an hour before the flight the horses were taken to the plane, to avoid noises that could disturb or frighten them. Once on the plane, they were checked to make sure they were calm and were given food and water for the trip. The groom who accompanied them on the trip kept them calm and comfortable during the trip.
They arrived safe and sound in Mexico. There they cleared customs and the cargo was released so that the horses could be removed and delivered to their new owners.
- Altius, sponsor of the Legendary Highlander Trophy 31 de January de 2024
- From Altius we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2024! 21 de December de 2023
- Reactor transport from Argentina to Bolivia 1 de September de 2023
- Delivery of 5 transformers in Bolivia 24 de May de 2023
- Transportation of a transformer from Izmit (Turkey) to Hamad (Qatar) 25 de April de 2023